The FAAC photobeam photocell - Photo Eye Through Beam set is an optional peripheral device for FAAC gate openers. The photobeam is directional with diagonal alignment and can be wall mounted or post mounted on specially designed aluminum posts. While this safety device is optional, it is recommended for all gate applications and is required to comply with UL-325 safety standards.
*When purchasing this model, you will receive FAAC Photoeye 785105.
- UL 325 Compliant When Used With FAAC Control Boards
- Plastic Body With Moulded Front Seal Cover And Closed-Cell Cable Routing Area Seal
- Protects Against Interference From External Light Sources
- 4 Channel Relay Selection, Allowing Installation Of Up To 4 Separate Photocell Pairs
- Wall-Mounted Installation or Flush/Column-Mounted Installation With Adapter
- Maximum Distance: 100 ft. (30 m)
- Power Supply Voltage: 24V
- Absorbed Current: RX (30 mA), TX (20 mA)
- Contact Ratings: 60 VA / 24 W
- Alignment: Automatic
- Auto-Alignment Angle: 7º - 13.5º
- Output Type: Relay - N.C./N.O.
- Protection Class: IP54
- Operating Temperatures: -4° ~ 131°
- Dimensions (LxHxD): 2.16" x 3" x 0.82"
*This Product Has Been Discontinued & Replaced By FAAC Part 785105 XP30 Wide-Range Photocells.
|Manufacturer||FAAC International Inc.|
|Part Type||Powered Components|
|Compatible With||390, 400, 402, 412, 415, 422, 740, 746 ER, 750, 770, 844 ER, C720, C721, FSL 700, FSW 900, S418, S450H, S800H|