E680S Control Board For B680 Automatic Vehicle Barriers - FAAC 63003452
The E680 Control Board by FAAC comes equipped with two integrated loop detectors and is compatible with all 5-pin receivers and all photocells (non BUS included).
Features and Specifications:
- Control Board Model: E680S
- Power Supply Voltage: 220-240V~ 50/60 Hz
- Standby Power: 7 W
- Motor Max Power: 240 W
- Max. Accessories Load: 800 mA
- Accessories Power Supply: 24V
- Programming: 3 Keys (+, -, F) and Display, 1 Automatic Set-Up Key
- Operating logic Automatic, Automatic 1, Semi-automatic, Parking, Parking-Automatic, Condominium, Condominium-Automatic, Manned, Remote, Custom
- Programmable Functions: Logic, Pause Time, Opening/Closing Power, Opening/Closing Speed, Loop 1 and 2, Pre-Flashing, Work Time, Obstacle Detection Sensitivity, Cycle Counter for Service, LED Output, Failsafe Output, Status Output, Service Request, Beam LED Lighting Output
- Work Time: Programmable (From 0 to 4.1 min)
- Pause Time: Programmable (From 0 to 4.1 min)
- Thrust Power: Programmable on 50 levels
- Speed Adjustment: Programmable on 50 levels
- Terminal Board Inputs: Loop 1, Loop 2, Open, Close, Closing Safety Devices, Stop, Emergency, Power supply 36V, Battery XBAT, BUS 2easy
- Terminal Board Outputs: Flashing Lamp 24V, Brushless Motor, Accessories Power Supply 24V , 4 Programmable Outputs of Which One With Relay
- Rapid Connector: Encoder, Beam Release Sensor, Integrated Flashing Traffic Light, USB (For Updating Firmware), 5-Pin Minidec, Decoder, RP/RP2 Receiver.
- Integrated Detector: 2 Independent Channels: Real-Time Self-Calibration, Sensitivity Independent of Loop Geometry, Loop Work Frequency Adjustment, Occupied Loop Message With LED Display, Loop Status Can Be Directed on Programmable Outputs
- Protection Fuses: 4 Self-Resetting
- Operating Ambient Temperature: -4°F To +131°F
This Product Was Formally Referred To As FAAC Part 63000128.