FCI 4000 Series 3G Cellular Intercom Entry System With Keypad - FAAC 4300
The FCI 4000 Series of Cellular Intercom Entry Systems by FAAC allows you to easily speak to and grant or deny entry to visitors at your entryway right from your mobile or home phone. When somebody presses the call button on the intercom system, it will actively call your phone and allow you to speak to and grant or deny access to them. If you are unable to answer the call, the unit allows for rollover calling of up to four different numbers and is capable of recognizing up to 100 different Caller ID numbers that will activate the built-in relays. The units also include an illuminated keypad that can easily be programmed by using text messages or by using the innovative FAAC phone application for both iPhone and Android.
The free homeowner app allows the user to control entryways in a wide variety of different options. You are able to trigger gate openings or closings, set up auto opening and closing times, issue time-restricted entry codes, create new entry access codes, receive notifications upon entry or exit, log user history to directly to your phone and much more. Additionally, there is a separate app specifically designed for the professional installer that allows for remote programming, diagnostics checks and other maintenance-related things.
• 3G Network Connectivity
• Built-In Fully Illuminated Keypad and Call Button
• High Gain Antenna Comes Standard With All Units
• Rollover Calling To Four Different Numbers When Activated
• Works With an AT&T (3G) or T-Mobile Micro SIM Card
• Capable of Storing and Recognizing Up To 100 Different Numbers
• Can Easily Be Controlled and Programmed By Keypad, Text Message or Smartphone Application
• Relays: 2
• Relay Type: N/C and N/O
• Relay Load: 2A - 24VAC Max
• Modem Model: 3G
• Dial Out Numbers: 4
• Permanent Codes: 200
• Time Restricted Codes: 20
• Temporary Codes: 30
• Caller ID Numbers: 100
• Dimensions: 9" x 7" x 3.5"
• IP Protection Rating: IP55
• Operating Temperature: -22°F to 110°F
• Time Restricted Caller ID Numbers: 20
• Automatic Trigger Events Per Week: 40
• Power Supply: 12-24DC (24VDC Adapter Included)
• Power Consumption: 80mA Standby, 300 mA On Dial Out, 2amp Peak Demand
• Enclosure Material: BS316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel Construction WIth Gloss Black Trim Face
• Get The Cell Access App For The iPhone Here!
• Get The Cell Access App For The Android Here!
• Get The Cell Access Pro App For The iPhone Here!
• Get The Cell Access Pro App For The Android Here!
FAAC FCI 4300 Brochure
|Manufacturer||FAAC International Inc.|
|Network Capability||AT&T, T-Mobile|