Please Note: The M30 Bollard Series By FAAC Has Been Discontinued and Replaced By The FAAC JS48 Bollard Series.
The J355 F M30-P1 Crash Rated Fixed Traffic Bollard, designed and manufactued by FAAC, this bollard is designed for the protection of high-security areas such as banks, airports, and embassies. Built for strength and reliability, this model is made from S355JR EN 10210 grade steel and treated with a dark gray cataphoresis and polyester powder paint RAL 7021. Installation is permanent and painless due to the minimal excavation process. The J355 F M30-P1 is most efficient when used in tandem with the automatic models, allowing for a versatile and convenient security system.
The J355 M30-P1 has been tested and has successfully passed the ASTM F 2656-07 simulation crash testing, earning the P1 certification for highest level of penetration. This model is able to stop a 15,000 lb truck traveling at 30 mph with just 39 inches (1 meter) of penetration (P1).
- Crash Rated ASTM F 2656-07 Simulation Crash Tested
- Class M30, K4
- Total Penetration - Highest Class P1
- Cylinder in stainless steel, thickness 0.63 in (16 mm) cataphoresis treatment and painted
- Powder painted dark gray metallised RAL 7021
- Flashing lights ring with central LED
- Underground modular structure
- Height of Cylinder from Ground: 39.4 in (1.000mm)
- Cylinder Diameter: 14 in (355 mm)
- Type of Cylinder Material: Steel S355JR EN 10210 0.63 in (16mm) thick
- Type of Cylinder Treatment: Cataphoresis and polyester powder paint, dark gray metallised RAL 7021
- Type of Head material: Aluminium RAL 9006
- Reflecting Strip Height: 2.2 in (55 mm)
- Standard Reflecting Strip Color: White
- Break-In Resistance: 656.000 J
|Manufacturer||FAAC International Inc.|
|Crash Rated||ASTM F 2656-07|
|Height||39.4 in (1000 mm)|