Please Note: The M50 Bollard Series By FAAC Has Been Discontinued and Replaced By The FAAC JS80 Bollard Series.
The J355 F M50 Crash Rated Fixed Security Bollard, designed and manufactured by FAAC, is built for the protection of high-security areas such as banks, airports, and embassies. This heavy-duty bollard is made of durable INOX AISI 316L grade stainless steel and treated with a satin finish. Capable and dependable, the crash rated J355 F M50 has an impact resistance of 168,000 J (joules). Due to its fixed position, only minimal excavation is required for the bollard's functionality. The FAAC J355 F M50 Fixed Security Bollard is crash rated and in accordance with ASTM F 2656-07 standards for installation.
- Class M50, K12
- ASTM F 2656-07 Crash Rated
- Cylinder in stainless steel, thickness 0.63 in (16 mm) cataphoresis treatment and painted
- Satin finish, stainless steel AISI 316L
- Flashing light ring with central LED
- Underground modular structure
- Height of Cylinder from Ground: 47.2 in (1,200mm)
- Cylinder Diameter: 14 in (355 mm)
- Type of Cylinder Material: Steel S355JR EN 10210 0.63 in (16mm) thick
- Type of Cylinder Treatment: Cataphoresis and polyester powder paint, dark grey metallised RAL 7021
- Reflecting Strip Height: 2.2 in (55 mm)
- Standard Reflecting Strip Color: White
- Break-In Resistance: 1.680.00 J
- Foundation Size: 157.5" x 90.5" x 13.8"
|Manufacturer||FAAC International Inc.|
|Crash Rated||ASTM F 2656-07|
|Height||47.2 in (1200 mm)|