412 Swing Gate Opener Kit for Bi-Parting Gate Opener (10x12 Enclosure) - FAAC 412BP1.5
Looking for a reliable dual swing gate opener for your home? The 412 electromechanical gate operator features anti-crushing safety and is easy to install. It also features a built-in manual release that allows you to open your gate in the event of a power outage. This gate opener was created for light residential, single-family applications.
This dual gate opener opens swing gates up to 14 feet long and 500 pounds. Designed and manufactured by FAAC, the leading name in gate openers.
- (1) 412 DX Gate Operator for Right hinged gate
- (1) 412 SX Gate Operator for Left hinged gate
- (1) 455D Control Panel
- (1) 10" x 12" Fiberglass Enclosure
- (1) Plug-In Receiver - 418MHz
- (2) Transmitters - Single Button, 418MHz
- (2) Photobeam Photocell Pairs
- Designed for light residential, single family use
- Mechanical lock in the open and close position
- Built in manual release in case of power failure
- Simple installation and maintenance
- Anti-crushing safety thanks to the electronic control board
- Input Voltage: 115 VAC
- Power: 280 W
- Current: 3 A
- Thrust Capacitor: 25 uF
- Motor Rotation Speed: 1400 r.p.m.
- Rod Extension Speed: 0.6 in/s (1.5 cm/s)
- Rod Stroke: 11.4 in (290 mm)
- Leaf Maximum Length: 14 feet (4.2 m)
- Leaf Maximum Weight: 500 lbs (226.8 kg)
- Use Frequency (Cycles per Hour): 18
- Traction and Thrust Force: 719 lbf (320 daN)
- Thermal Protection on Motor Winding: 284 °F (140 °C)
- Operating Ambient Temperature: 4°F to 131°F (-20 °C to +55 °C)
- Protection Class: IP 44
- Dimensions (L x D x H): 39.3 x 3.5 x 7.7 in (1000x90x195mm)
The right leaf vs. left leaf version can be determined by looking at your gate from the inside of the property.
This product is a direct replacement for the FAAC 412BP1-R+.
|Old SKU||FAAC 412BP1-R+|
|Manufacturer||FAAC International Inc.|
|Gate Orientation||Left-Hinged Gates, Right-Hinged Gates|
|Max Leaf Length||14 ft.|
|Max Leaf Weight||500 lbs.|
|Operator Kit Type||Dual Gate Opener Kit|