FAAC 412 SX Swing Gate Operator Only for Left-Hinged Bi-Parting Gates - FAAC 104476
Looking for a reliable left-hinged swing gate opener for your home? The 412 electromechanical gate operator features anti-crushing safety and is easy to install. It also features a built-in manual release that allows you to open your gate in the event of a power outage. This gate opener was created for light residential, single-family applications.
This single swing gate opener is for left-hinged gates up to 14 feet long and 500 pounds. Designed and manufactured by FAAC, the leading name in gate openers. Includes gate operator only.
- Designed for light residential, single family use
- Mechanical lock in the open and close position
- Built in manual release in case of power failure
- Simple installation and maintenance
- Anti-crushing safety thanks to the electronic control board
- Input Voltage: 115 VAC
- Power: 280 W
- Current: 3 A
- Thrust Capacitor: 25 uF
- Motor Rotation Speed: 1400 r.p.m.
- Rod Extension Speed: 0.6 in/s (1.5 cm/s)
- Rod Stroke: 11.4 in (290 mm)
- Leaf Maximum Length: 14 feet (4.2 m)
- Leaf Maximum Weight: 500 lbs (226.8 kg)
- Use Frequency (Cycles per Hour): 18
- Traction and Thrust Force: 719 lbf (320 daN)
- Thermal Protection on Motor Winding: 284 °F (140 °C)
- Operating Ambient Temperature: 4°F ÷ 131°F (-20 °C to +55 °C)
- Protection Class: IP 44
- Dimensions (L x D x H): 39.3 x 3.5 x 7.7 in (1000x90x195mm)
How do I know if my gate needs a right or left gate operator? You can determine this by looking at your gate from the inside of the property.
|Manufacturer||FAAC International Inc.|
|Gate Orientation||Left-Hinged Gates|
|Max Leaf Length||14 ft.|
|Max Leaf Weight||500 lbs.|
|Operator Kit Type||Operator Only|
|Operator Series||412 SX|