The FAAC International B614 24V Automatic Barrier Arm is an ideal choice for regulating access and ensuring smooth traffic flow into and out of a parking lot, deck or other space. This multi-functional barrier operator features maximum anti-crushing safety with its motor and integrated encoder and its integrated control unit allows for easy maintenance and intuitive programming. With speed adjustment, it's easy to operate and to calibrate this elite operator to the exact needs of any application. Its 24V brushed motor is built to last and provide outstanding performance for years to come.
NOTE: Barrier arms are sold separately. Be sure to order the barrier arm when ordering this product.
- Rubber Edge
- Brushed Motor
- Adjustable Speed
- Great Fit For Condominium, Residential And Industrial Applications
- Maximum Anti-Crushing Safety With Motor And Integrated Encoder
- Integrated Control Unit Allows For Easy Maintenance And Intuitive Programming
- Material: Steel
- Max. Power: 165W
- Max. Torque: 300 Nm
- Max. Lane Opening Width: 12'
- Power Supply: 115V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Opening Time: Less Than 2 Seconds
- Operating Temperature Range: -4°F To 131°F
- Protection Class: IP55 (Electronic Control Unit) - IP44
- Surface Treatment: Pre-Hot Dip Galvanized, 20μm Thick, Polyester Powder Coated
|Manufacturer||FAAC International Inc.|
|Max Leaf Length||16.4 ft.|
|Max Leaf Weight||970 lbs.|
|Operator Kit Type||Operator Only|