B614 Barrier Operator With Barrier Arm Bracket And Balancing Spring (Arm Sold Separately)
The B614 Automatic Barrier Operator With Barrier Arm Bracket And Balancing Spring unites three of the core components needed for installing a new barrier arm operator system. In addition to the elite, reliable B614 Automatic Barrier Arm Operator, you will also receive a Barrier Arm Bracket and Balancing Spring. Depending on the needs of your specific application, you can then choose one of three available barrier arm lengths to complete the system.
NOTE: Barrier arms are sold separately. Be sure to order the barrier arm when ordering this product.
- Easy To Install
- Compatible With Multiple Barrier Arm Lengths
- Helps Regulate Traffic Flow Into And Out Of An Area
- Unites Three Core Components Of A Barrier Arm Operator System
- Includes B614 Automatic Barrier Arm Operator, Barrier Arm Bracket And Balancing Spring
- Material: Steel
- Max. Power: 165W
- Max. Torque: 300 Nm
- Max. Lane Opening Width: 12'
- Power Supply: 115V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Opening Time: Less Than 2 Seconds
- Operating Temperature Range: -4°F To 131°F
- Protection Class: IP55 (Electronic Control Unit) - IP44
- Barrier Arm Necessary For Installation (Sold Separately)
- Surface Treatment: Pre-Hot Dip Galvanized, 20μm Thick, Polyester Powder Coated
|Max Leaf Length||16.4 ft.|
|Max Leaf Weight||970 lbs.|
|Operator Kit Type||Operator Only|
|Manufacturer||FAAC International Inc.|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)