The B614 Automatic Barrier Operator With Barrier Arm Bracket And Balancing Spring unites three of the core components needed for installing a new barrier arm operator system. In addition to the elite, reliable B614 Automatic Barrier Arm Operator, you will also receive a Barrier Arm Bracket and Balancing Spring. Depending on the needs of your specific application, you can then choose one of three available barrier arm lengths to complete the system.
NOTE: Barrier arms are sold separately. Be sure to order the barrier arm when ordering this product.
- Easy To Install
- Compatible With Multiple Barrier Arm Lengths
- Helps Regulate Traffic Flow Into And Out Of An Area
- Unites Three Core Components Of A Barrier Arm Operator System
- Includes B614 Automatic Barrier Arm Operator, Barrier Arm Bracket And Balancing Spring
- Material: Steel
- Max. Power: 165W
- Max. Torque: 300 Nm
- Max. Lane Opening Width: 12'
- Power Supply: 115V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Opening Time: Less Than 2 Seconds
- Operating Temperature Range: -4°F To 131°F
- Protection Class: IP55 (Electronic Control Unit) - IP44
- Barrier Arm Necessary For Installation (Sold Separately)
- Surface Treatment: Pre-Hot Dip Galvanized, 20μm Thick, Polyester Powder Coated
|Max Leaf Length||16.4 ft.|
|Max Leaf Weight||970 lbs.|
|Operator Kit Type||Operator Only|
|Manufacturer||FAAC International Inc.|
B614 Barrier Operator With Barrier Arm Bracket And Balancing Spring (Arm Sold Separately)
You may also be interested in the following product(s)