The J355 F M50 Crash Rated Fixed Security Bollard, designed and manufactured by FAAC, is built for the protection of high-security areas such as banks, airports, and embassies. This durable bollard is made of high-quality S355JR EN 10210 grade steel and treated with a dark grey metallic catophoresis and polyester powder paint. Requiring minimal excavation, the J355 F M50 makes for a painless and permanent installation. This high security bollard is best used in tandem with the automatic J355 HA model, in order to have a fluid, adaptable security system.
**The Crash Rated J355 F M50 fixed bollard has successfully passed the national crash test simulation (ASTM F 2656-07).
- Class - M50, K12
- Cylinder in stainless steel, thickness 0.63 in (16 mm) cataphoresis treatment and painted
- Powder painted dark grey metallised RAL 7021
- Flashing light ring with central LED
- Underground modular structure
- ASTM F 2656-07 Crash Rated
- Height of Cylinder from Ground: 47.2 in (1,200mm)
- Cylinder Diameter: 14 in (355 mm)
- Type of Cylinder Material: Steel S355JR EN 10210 0.63 in (16mm) thick
- Type of Cylinder Treatment: Cataphoresis and polyester powder paint, dark grey metallised RAL 7021
- Reflecting Strip Height: 2.2 in (55 mm)
- Standard Reflecting Strip Color: White
- Break-In Resistance: 1.680.00 J
- Foundation Size: 157.5" x 90.5" x 13.8"
**In order to comply with ASTM F 2656-07 Crash Rating, this bollard should be installed using 3 or more bollards. Additionally it is suggested following these guidelines for bulding your bollard foundations:
- Required Excavation Dimensions: 158" W x 90" D x 14"L
- Concrete Specifications: Class C30/37 Concrete With 10-30 Aggregate According to EN 12620 Standard. Bollard Should Be Installed At Minimum 7 Days After Concrete Sets.
- Surrounding Ground Conpacting Index: ≥ 90% Proctor Optimum Curve, According To EN 13286-2:2005 Standard.
- Reinforcing Foundation Bars: ≥ Ø 0.5" Iron Bars B450C Class, According To ASTM A615 - Grade 60.
|Manufacturer||FAAC International Inc.|
|Crash Rated||ASTM F 2656-07|
|Height||47.2 in (1200 mm)|