The 455D control board is a necessary addition to operate most FAAC gate openers. Only a single control unit is necessary for these gate operators and only a single control panel is needed for single gate leafs or bi-parting systems.
Many FAAC swing and slide gate operators come in 115V and 230V models, so be sure to match your control panel to the voltage of your gate opener. This lockable enclosure houses a 115V control board and has already been pre-wired in a sturdy 14" by 16" housing for your convenience. The lockbox is hinged and fabricated from durable fiberglass.
The 455D Control Board was designed for use with the following 115V FAAC swing gate openers:
- 10420112, 10420712, and 10420212 Model 400 CBAC, CBACR, and CBAC ER Operators
- 1044682 Model 402 CBC Standard Operator
- 104475 and 104476 Model 412 Operators
- 1044182 Model 415 Operator
- 10420012 Model 422 CBAC Standard Operator
- 107725 Model 750 Operator
- 1067702 Model 760 Operator
455D Control Panels Have the Following Features:
- Operates a single leaf gate or a bi-parting gate
- Programmable opening and closing slow down
- 8 different function logics
- Built in closing timer
- Fail safe function for photocells
- Opening and closing delays selectable for overlapping gates
- Electrical thrust force adjustable
Note: Some systems, like the 1067702.5 FAAC 760 kit include the 455D control board. Replacement control boards are also available under the part number: 790919
This product is a direct replacement for the FAAC 455D115F+.
|Old SKU||FAAC 455D115F+|
|Manufacturer||FAAC International Inc.|
|Compatible With||400, 402, 412, 415, 422, 750, 760|