B680H Automatic Barrier Operator - FAAC 1046801
The B680H Automatic 24V Hybrid Barrier Operator by FAAC is a multi-functional barrier operator that is controlled by an easy to program and technologically advanced control unit with an integrated encoder (with reverse in the event of an obstacle), two integrated loop detectors, and Master/Slave logic. It is capable of performing up to 2,000,000 cycles by utilizing advanced hybrid technology that features a Hydraulic + Brushless Motor and High Logistic Optimization that allows for a single model to be suitable for all barrier lengths. It also features an adjustable electronic anti-crushing safety system that guarantees stopping and locking of the beam in any position, and a convenient manual release in case of power outage.
Does Not Include Barrier Arm, Beam Bracket, Balancing Spring or Housing.
- Barrier Length: 6.5 - 26.5 ft.
- Opening Time (Programmable): 1.5 - 6 sec.
- Board Type: E 680 Control Board
- Removable Housing (Not Included)
- Simple, Guided Mechanical Setup
- Automatic, 2-Step Control Board Setup
- Switching Power Supply
- Integrated Absolute Encoder
- "Everlasting" Springs
- 24V Hybrid Heart
- Compatible with 620 and 640 foundation plates
- Barrier Arm Type: Round
- Power Supply Voltage: Switching: 100 - 240V AC 50/60 Hz
- Maximum Power: 240 W
- Electric Motor: Brushless 36V DC
- Absorbed Current: 1.1 A (@ 230V DC)
- Motor Rotation Speed: 1000 - 6000 rpm
- Motor-Pump Unit Capacity: 3.2 lpm
- Frequency Of Use: Continuous
- Electronic Declaration: Absolute Magnetic Encoder
- Oil Type: FAAC HP OIL
- Protection Rating: IP44
- Operating Temperature: -4° ~ 131°
|Max Leaf Length||26.5 ft.|
|Operator Kit Type||Operator Only|
|Manufacturer||FAAC International Inc.|
FAAC B680H Automatic Barrier Operator - FAAC 1046801
You may also be interested in the following product(s)